Way to English
APK EducationLanguage Training Institute
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Be confident. People can only correct your mistakes when they hear you make them.
- Keep a notebook of new words you learn. Use them in sentences and try to say them at least 3 times when you speak.
- Memorisation of lists is one of the most common ways of learning vocabulary for a test. It's only a good exercise for short term studying because you often do not retain the information that you have learned for a test.
- Know what works best for you. Think about what methods have been successful for you in the past and stick with them.
- Watching TV only gives you the chance to hear something correctly first time. This is better for high level students. It can be great practice for speaking to native English speakers so you don’t have to ask them to repeat themselves!
- Read for the general meaning first. Don’t worry about understanding every word, then go back and look up new words.
English is a Western Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and eventually became a global language. English has developed over more than 1,400 years. It is the largest language by number of speakers, and the third most spoken native language in the world. It is the most widely learned second language. The use of English is growing country-by-country internally and for international communication. Modern English has been spreading around the world since the 17th century by the worldwide influence of the British Empire and the United States. English Language was introduced in India with the granting of the East India Company Charter by Queen Elizabeth in 1600. The Public instruction of English in India began in the 1830s during the rule of East India Company. India has great linguistic diversity and thus we can see English as a 'Bridge' language. It is estimated that there are over 2 billion speakers of English. It is the majority native language in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland, and it is widely spoken in some areas of the Caribbean, Africa, and South Asia. It is the most widely spoken Germanic language, accounting for at least 70% of speakers of the Indo-European branch.
WHY ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- English is one of the most used languages in the world.
- Learning English gives you access to more of the Internet.
- English is the language of International Communication.
- English is the language of Business.
- Speaking English gives you access to the World of Entertainment.
- English opens new Career opportunities.
- It gives you access to a wealth of written media, online and printed.
TRAINING PROVIDED BY APK EDUCATION
- Grooming Basics
- Public Speaking
- Proper Email and Telephone Etiquette
- Body Language, Self Introduction
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview Session
APK Education Facilitates
- Language Proficiency
- World Class Teaching facilities
- Cultural Aspects
- Audio & Video Lectures
- Group Discussions Online/offline Classes
- Weekly Test
- Study Material
- Mock Interviews