Way to German
APK EducationLanguage Training Institute
The team of APK Education German Language school comprises of language experts, language tutors, and disciplinary specialist . Together we aim to transmit culture, history, relations, and literature of Germany. We bestow the following to anyone interested in studying German Language.
More people speak German as their native language than any other language in Europe. It's no wonder, since Germany's 83 million inhabitants make it the most populous European nation. But not only the residents of Germany speak German, it's also an official language of Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Liechtenstein. And it is the native language of a significant portion of the population in northern Italy, eastern Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, eastern France, parts of Poland, the Czech Republic, Russia, and Romania, as well as in other parts of Europe. While learning, German can connect you to 120 million native speakers around the globe, remember that many people also learn German as a second language. It is the 3rd most popular foreign language taught worldwide and the second most popular in Europe and Japan, after English.
Why German Language?
- German is the most widely spoken language in Europe.
- Germany has the 3rd strongest economy and is the #1 export nation in the world.
- German is not as hard as you think.
- Free Studies for International Students.
- German is required or recommended by many undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Germany financially sponsors over 80,000 international exchanges each year.
Many Universities in Germany are offering free language courses for the international students, and giving the opportunity to work and settle over there.
Different from other countries, in which you will need to spend a fortune on education, in Germany education is free even for internationals. And we are not talking about primary and secondary education, since even higher education, public colleges and universities are free.
APK Education Facilitates
- Language Proficiency
- World Class Teaching facilities
- Cultural Aspects
- German Lifestyle, Greetings and Etiquette
- Audio & Video Lectures
- Group Discussions Online/offline Classes
- Weekly Test
- Study Material
- Mock Interviews
- Screening Practice
- Placement Assistance