Terms and condition
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on mere usage of the website http://www.apkeducation.com
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
a). The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term APK Education shall refer to APK Education Private Limited and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.apkeducation.com and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by APK Education.
c). APK education may terminate a User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of the information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. APK Education may monitor access to the Site.
d). All content present on this site is the exclusive property of APK Education. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted, or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from APK Education. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions.
e). APK Education does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, concerning any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
f). APK Education does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third-party sites that have links through APK Education Site. The said links to internal or external Website locations are only to facilitate your visit or clarify your query.
g). APK Education shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
h). APK Education may change or discontinue any aspect of its Website at any time, including its content or features. APK Education reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
i). The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. APK Education disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
j). APK Education makes no warranty that:
- . The Site will meet your requirements.
- . The Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
- . The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
k). The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to APK Education. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. APK Education reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
l). Admission & Cancellation:
- 1. Course fee/test fee/textbook payments once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- 2. Upon joining any course in APK Education, students are required to attend/participate in programs, seminars, etc. conducted by the school, when invited to do so as a part of the curriculum.
- 3. We reserve the right to expel students (without any refund) who intentionally damage or steal our property, who are disruptive or who harass any course participant or staff member.
- 4. The course details & course fees shown in the Site are subject to modification from time to time and cannot be held to be binding on us.
- 5. The terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice!
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as:-
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer's account and does not reach the institute's account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
- We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited into the Bank Account of the institute.
- If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
- 1. There will be no refund after the commencement of the course.
- 2. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- While the institute makes every effort to ensure that you are able to pursue your program without any difficulty, we are aware that sometimes due to lack of information you do occasionally face problems. At APK Education Pvt. Ltd. we are a committee to provide you the timely service and address your grievances.
- We have formed various committees, the details of which are available on the website. For grievance, if any please get in touch with us email@example.com
- APK Education Pvt. Ltd. is implementing the guidelines issued by Ministry of HRD, and any other regulatory authority.